Awards and Professional Designations
• Awarded the Long Island Board of Realtors® Young Professional Network’s Top 20 Rising Stars under 40 in 2014.
• Obtained NYS RE Salesperson license in October 2011.
• Assistant Office Manager at a local real estate franchise specializing in new agent training from 2012-2019.
• Obtained NYS RE Brokers license in December 2013.
• Earned the National Association of Realtors® Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Designation (SFR).
• Bachelor of Arts in History & Secondary Education from St Joseph’s College.
• Master of Science in Special Education from Queens College.
Credentials & Memberships
• Member of One Key MLS of NY (Servicing Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Kings, Manhattan, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange & Sullivan Counties).
• Member of the New York State Association of Realtors® (NYSAR).
• Member of the Long Island Board of Realtors® (LIBOR).
• National Association of Realtors® Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Designation.
• Active member of the Suffolk County Historical Society.
• Active real estate investor.
Who is William Rugen?
As a former teacher, William Rugen prides himself on educating his clients. He is passionate about his client’s needs and goals. Instead of telling you what to do, all options are weighed as a team with the focus on the client making the decision.
William Rugen epitomizes integrity, energy, dedication, hard work, and creative service in every detail of your real estate transaction.
William Rugen is a real estate broker and the owner of a full-service real estate brokerage. Previously, he held the title of assistant office manager for a national franchise.
This realtor has worked in all aspects of the Long Island real estate industry with extensive experience in residential sales, condos, co-ops, HOAs, commercial real estate, rental properties, flipping houses, first-time home buyers, new construction, and property management. In addition to educating his clients, William is responsible for the recruitment and training of new agents.
In 2014, William was named one of the top real estate agents under the age of 40 by the Long Island Board of Realtors® Young Professionals Network.
Growing up in Suffolk County and obtaining both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree from local Universities, William is a lifelong Long Islander. He has sold real estate from Queens to the Forks and everywhere in between.
When he can get some free time, William loves to fish the Great South Bay, kayak the Connetquot River, and drive his truck on Robert Moses Beach. He has a passion for American History specifically the Civil War era. He loves to watch sports, especially the Yankees and is thrilled to talk to you about his placement in his fantasy sports leagues. William has visited nine countries in Europe and would love to talk to you about his experiences. If there’s a Long Island street fair or event, kick back with him and enjoy a cold beer. He’ll talk your ear off.
You should consider William Rugen to assist you in your real estate transaction because he prides himself on honesty, aggressiveness, an expansive knowledge of the current marketplace, and a constant line of communication between him and his clients.