Rugen Realty offers comprehensive interior and exterior BPO services as an alternative for when a traditional appraisal is not required. Our detailed reports provide our clients with the most accurate property information, providing you the highest quality Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) available.
All BPOs include at minimum:
- Exterior or drive-by BPO
- High resolution and timestamped photos of subject property exterior and street views
- Interior BPO if access can be granted
- High resolution, timestamped, and labeled photos photos of all rooms including basements, attics, utility rooms, etc., of the subject property
- Extensive market experience
- Over a decade years of local Long Island market experience and thousands of property valuations completed. Reports will compile up-to-the-minute statistical analysis cited from various resources as well as detailed definitions for local property terms that may be unfamiliar to servicers located outside the Long Island region
- Rapid delivery
- Nearly all BPO reports can be submitted within 48 hours of request and in many instances can be 24 hours or less
- Attention to detail
- These reports are written in a concise manner and will be free of any canned language
- Individualized reports that caters to client needs
- With the understanding that lenders can have various different criteria for comparable properties used in a BPO report, we strive to follow exact instructions given or a detailed explanation as to why criteria needed to be expanded
Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) are offered to REO vendors & servicers, short sale banks or loss mitigation companies, loan underwriters, wholesale & retail investors, or any individual that requires a more formal market analysis versus the standard property valuation.
A Broker Price Opinion (BPO) is not an appraisal. Rugen Realty is licensed by the State of NY as a real estate brokerage and not licensed as an appraiser. A Broker Price Opinion (BPO) is not a substitute for an appraisal when an appraisal is required.