Our objectives are simple. To market your property to the highest amount of qualified buyers as possible and to negotiate the best possible terms for you as the seller. Upon agreement, we walk you step-by-step to the closing table.
We believe it’s imperative to cater to each individual client’s needs. We offer an array of listing services depending on your goals. At competitive commission rates, our most popular model is our full service agreement which includes:
- Published on the One Key Multiple Listing Service of NY with cooperation from over 40,000 real estate agents in downstate New York.
- Syndication to the world’s most popular third party websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Landwatch, and LandsofAmerica. Your property is listed on over 1,000 real estate websites.
- Professional photography including drone aerial tours, videos, and 3D virtual tours.
- Exposure through our Internet Data Exchange (IDX). Your property will be displayed on our own company website and more importantly on our competitor websites. It will appear in search results for any consumer searching on one of the major brand search portals.
- Additional exposure through our various pay-per-click social media campaigns. Targeted advertising campaigns are created on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and also on more traditional avenues like Craigslist. All of our advertising are compatible with both desktop and mobile applications.
- Traditional methods still work, too.
- A stylish and eye-popping lawn sign will be installed with the advertisement of our company phone number for direct inquiries.
- High resolution property flyers and print marketing.
- Email marketing to buyers, builders and their agents.
- Mail marketing to the surrounding neighborhood.
Marketing is half the battle. Pricing is just as important as the marketing methods. A comprehensive marketing analysis will be provided to show you fact-based evidence as to the proper pricing strategy for your property. Average sales price and average time on the market will be analyzed for your specific home in your specific neighborhood.
It is imperative to price a property accordingly from the beginning of your listing period. It needs to be priced competitively according to current market conditions. Simply put, an overpriced property can languish on the market and cause it to potentially sell for less than its true market value if the listing becomes stale.
In addition to our marketing services, we are also managers of the transaction. They include but are not limited to:
- Feedback will be sought from every agent and buyer who considers your property.
- Verify financial qualifications of interested buyers
- Schedule and coordinate inspections, appraisals, walk throughs, etc.
- Refer to local service providers, if needed, such as builders, attorneys, inspectors, appraisers, contractors, title companies, etc.
- Ensure parties are adhering to agreed upon timelines and disclosures
- Consult with you, as our client, to address any potential acquisition of municipal permits to increase marketability or to avoid potential issues with future inspections or appraisals.
Is there something you’re searching for but didn’t see it listed on this page?
We can answer any questions you may have or if you would like to receive a comprehensive market analysis on your vacant land, Contact us today!