Rugen Realty strives to be Long Island’s premier commercial real estate services brokerage, providing listing services for industrial, retail, office, multi-family, or whatever your commercial sale or lease entails.
Finding the right commercial property or space to rent or purchase for a business today on Long Island requires knowledge, insight, and timing best met through a partnership between a client and a commercial real estate broker. Rugen Realty is dependable, experienced and specializes in a variety of property types, including office, healthcare/medical space, industrial/warehouse, industrial/commercial land and retail.
Our objectives are simple. To determine your property’s “highest & best use” then market your property to the highest amount of qualified buyers or tenants as possible and to negotiate the best possible terms for you as the seller/landlord. Upon agreement, we walk you step-by-step to the closing table.
We believe it’s imperative to cater to each individual client’s needs. We offer an array of listing services depending on your goals. At competitive commission rates, our most popular model is our full service agreement which includes
- Published on the One Key Multiple Listing Service of NY with cooperation from over 40,000 real estate agents in downstate New York
- Syndication to the world’s most popular third party commercial real estate websites such as Loopnet, CREXi, Showcase, and Cityfeet. Your property is listed on over 1,000 real estate websites
- Professional photography including video tours and 3D virtual tours
- Exposure through our Internet Data Exchange (IDX). Your commercial property will be displayed on our own company website and more importantly on our competitor websites. It will appear in search results for any consumer searching on one of the major brand search portals.
- Additional exposure through our various pay-per-click social media campaigns. Targeted advertising campaigns are created on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and also on more traditional avenues like Craigslist. All of our advertising are compatible with both desktop and mobile applications.
- Traditional methods still work, too.
- A stylish and eye-popping lawn sign will be installed with the advertisement of our company phone number for direct inquiries.
- High resolution property flyers and print marketing.
- Email marketing to buyers or tenants and their agents.
- Mail marketing to the surrounding neighborhood.
Marketing is half the battle. Pricing is just as important as the marketing methods. A comprehensive marketing analysis will be provided to show you fact-based evidence as to the proper pricing strategy for your home. Average sales price, average price per square foot and average time on the market will be analyzed for your specific property in your specific neighborhood. Additionally, a determination of your property’s “highest & best use” will be computed based upon a number of influencing factors.
It is imperative to price a property accordingly from the beginning of your listing period. It needs to be priced competitively according to current market conditions. Simply put, an overpriced property can languish on the market and cause it to potentially sell for less than its true market value if the listing becomes stale.
In addition to our marketing services, we are also managers of the transaction. They include but are not limited to:
- Feedback will be sought from every agent and buyer or tenant who enters your property.
- Verify financial qualifications of interested buyers or tenants
- Schedule and coordinate inspections, appraisals, walk throughs, etc.
- Refer to local service providers, if needed, such as attorneys, inspectors, appraisers, contractors, title companies, movers etc.
- Ensure parties are adhering to agreed upon timelines and disclosures
- Consult with you, as our client, to address any potential cosmetic updates to increase marketability or to avoid potential issues with future inspections or appraisals.
Is there something you’re searching for but didn’t see it listed on this page?