The vast majority of Long Island businesses do not own their operating space. The sale or leasing of real property is not the sole focus of Rugen Realty. Our local market knowledge, community presence, robust technology, marketing and expertise allow us the broadest range of customized buying and selling solutions for businesses.
We specialize in a variety of business types including franchises, bars & restaurants, manufacturing, online retail, professional services, etc.
We believe it’s imperative to cater to each individual client’s needs. We offer an array of listing services depending on your goals. At competitive commission rates, our most popular model is our full service agreement which includes
- Published on the One Key Multiple Listing Service of NY with cooperation from over 40,000 real estate agents in downstate New York
- Syndication to the world’s most popular third party business and commercial real estate websites such as Loopnet, Bizbuysell, CREXi, Showcase, and Cityfeet. Your property is listed on over 1,000 real estate websites
- Professional photography including video tours and 3D virtual tours
- Exposure through our Internet Data Exchange (IDX). Your business will be displayed on our own company website and more importantly on our competitor websites. It will appear in search results for any consumer searching on one of the major brand search portals.
- Additional exposure through our various pay-per-click social media campaigns. Targeted advertising campaigns are created on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and also on more traditional avenues like Craigslist. All of our advertising are compatible with both desktop and mobile applications.
- Traditional methods still work, too.
- If confidentially is not required then a stylish and eye-popping sign will be installed with the advertisement of our company phone number for direct inquiries.
- High resolution flyers and print marketing.
- Email marketing to buyers and their agents.
- Mail marketing to the surrounding neighborhood.
Marketing is half the battle. Pricing is just as important as the marketing methods. A comprehensive marketing analysis will be provided to show you fact-based evidence as to the proper pricing strategy for your home. Average sales price and average time on the market will be analyzed for your specific business in your specific neighborhood. Additionally, a review of past, current, and forward-looking income statements will be analyzed and compared to recent business sales.
It is imperative to price a business accordingly from the beginning of your listing period. It needs to be priced competitively according to current market conditions. Simply put, an overpriced listing can languish on the market and cause it to potentially sell for less than its true market value if the listing becomes stale.
In addition to our marketing services, we are also managers of the transaction. They include but are not limited to:
- Feedback will be sought from every agent and buyer who enters your property.
- Verify financial qualifications of interested buyers
- Facilitate sublease negotiations with landlords
- Schedule and coordinate inspections, appraisals, walk throughs, etc.
- Refer to local service providers, if needed, such as attorneys, CPAs, tax professionals, inspectors, appraisers, contractors, title companies, movers, etc.
- Ensure parties are adhering to agreed upon timelines and disclosures
- Consult with you, as our client, to address any potential cosmetic updates to increase marketability or to avoid potential issues with future inspections or appraisals.
Is there something you’re searching for but didn’t see it listed on this page?