Our objectives are simple. To market your apartment to the highest amount of qualified renters as possible and to negotiate the best possible terms for you as the landlord. Upon agreement, we walk you step-by-step to the lease signing.
We believe it’s imperative to cater to each individual client’s needs. We offer an array of listing services depending on your goals. At competitive commission rates typically paid by the tenant, our most popular model is our full service agreement which includes:
- Published on the One Key Multiple Listing Service of NY with cooperation from over 40,000 real estate agents in downstate New York
- Syndication to the world’s most popular third party websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, and Homesnap. Your home is listed on over 1,000 real estate websites
- Professional photography including video tours and 3D virtual tours
- Exposure through our Internet Data Exchange (IDX). Your home will be displayed on our own company website and more importantly on our competitor websites. It will appear in search results for any consumer searching on one of the major brand search portals.
- Additional exposure through our various pay-per-click social media campaigns. Targeted advertising campaigns are created on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and also on more traditional avenues like Craigslist. All of our advertising are compatible with both desktop and mobile applications.
- Traditional methods still work, too.
- A stylish and eye-popping lawn sign will be installed with the advertisement of our company phone number for direct inquiries.
- Open houses are held on a continuous basis until the property is leased.
- High resolution property flyers and print marketing.
- Email marketing to tenants and agents.
- Mail marketing to the surrounding neighborhood.
Marketing is half the battle. Pricing is just as important as the marketing methods. A comprehensive marketing analysis will be provided to show you fact-based evidence as to the proper pricing strategy for your apartment. Average rent price and average time on the market will be analyzed for your specific apartment in your specific neighborhood.
It is imperative to price an apartment accordingly from the beginning of your listing period. It needs to be priced competitively according to current market conditions. Simply put, an overpriced apartment can languish on the market and cause it to potentially rent for less than its true market value if the listing becomes stale.
In addition to our marketing services, we are also managers of the transaction. They include but are not limited to:
- Feedback will be sought from every agent and tenant who enters your apartment.
- Verify financial qualifications of interested tenants
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, final walk throughs, lease signings, etc.
- Refer to local service providers, if needed, such as attorneys, background check/credit check companies, contractors, movers etc.
- Ensure parties are adhering to agreed upon timelines and disclosures
- Consult with you, as our client, to address any potential cosmetic updates to increase marketability or to avoid potential issues with future tenants.
- Is there something you’re searching for but didn’t see it listed on this page?